The Minnesota Population Center (MPC) is a University-wide interdisciplinary cooperative for demographic research. The MPC serves more than 80 faculty members and research scientists from eight colleges and institutes at the University of Minnesota. As a leading developer and disseminator of demographic data, we also serve a broader audience of some 60,000 demographic researchers worldwide.
- Have you read our newsletter? You can view it online, or request to have it delivered to you.
- We now offer several free, self-paced, online training opportunities to learn how to use and access our demographic, geographic, and population health data.
- Do you plan to submit a grant proposal to MPC in the next 12 months? Please let us know so we can include you in our planning: MPC Grants Intake Form.
- NIH requires all grant supported research publications be made available in PubMed Central.
- Help support MPC! Your donation helps us provide you with the research data you need.