The Minnesota Population Center (MPC) is a University-wide interdisciplinary cooperative for demographic research. The MPC serves more than 80 faculty members and research scientists from eight colleges and institutes at the University of Minnesota. As a leading developer and disseminator of demographic data, we also serve a broader audience of some 60,000 demographic researchers worldwide.
- MPC is hiring! Discover MPC employment opportunities at: https://www.pop.umn.edu/about/employment-opportunities
- Do you plan to submit a grant proposal to MPC in the next 12 months? Please let us know so we can include you in our planning: MPC Grants Intake Form.
- Interdisciplinary Doctoral Fellow and MPC student member, Majory Silisyene, was recognized for her ongoing research promoting sustainable resource use in Tanzania. Check out The Graduate School's full story on her work here.
- Check out the Wonkblog coverage of the new Health Affairs article from MPC members Carrie Henning-Smith and Tetyana Shippee on expectations for need of long-term health care services.
- NIH requires all grant supported research publications be made available in PubMed Central.