The Minnesota Population Center (MPC) is a University-wide interdisciplinary cooperative for demographic research. The MPC serves more than 80 faculty members and research scientists from eight colleges and institutes at the University of Minnesota. As a leading developer and disseminator of demographic data, we also serve a broader audience of some 60,000 demographic researchers worldwide.
- If you missed Steven Ruggles talk at the 2015 Population Association of America Annual Meeting in San Diego, CA, you can watch "Power, Patriacrchy and Pay: The Transformation of American Families, 1800-2015" via YouTube.
- We have a schedule full of Free Data Training Workshops this fall. Register soon.
- Stay up to date on all of our events with the MPC Event Calendar.
- NIH requires all grant supported research publications be made available in PubMed Central.
- Help support MPC! Your donation helps us provide you with the research data you need.